1.2 We process personal information to enable us to provide education and training, application guidance, safety and educational support services, to administer institutes property, to maintain our own accounts and records, for administration and the organisation of events. Our processing also includes the use of CCTV to maintain the security of the premises and for preventing and investigating crime.
1.3 Personal information about the students processed by DAC will include their full name, contact details and, where appropriate, those of their parents, guardian, teachers or sponsor. We will also keep data about their education, medical conditions, accommodation, national ID/Aadhar ID, finances and fees.
1.4 We will keep this information secure at all times as necessary to run our institution, deliver their education and ensure their welfare and safety.
1.5 We will sometimes need to share the personal information we process with other organisations in the country. We will only share all or part of a student’s personal information when:
• It is necessary to fill application on time whenever announced (e.g. online applications for various entries into armed forces).
• In the event of a medical emergency if it is necessary to protect their health or the health of others.
1.6 The student consents to their personal data being stored, processed and shared by DAC in this way. They consent to their sensitive personal data including health, welfare, nationality, ethnicity, religious and other data being stored, processed and shared by DAC.
1.7 Students agree that copies of their regular reports on their academic progress and performance (including attendance and absence records) can be supplied to parents, guardians or sponsors without prior notification.
1.8 On the day of admission or the first day of the course, students must give us their Aadhar card copy. We will copy it and return the original to them if necessary.
1.9 We will ask the student to provide us with certain personal information. It is the student’s responsibility to advise DAC of any amendments to that information during their enrolment and thereafter.
1.10 We may take photographs and films of students for promotional and marketing purposes (print and online) without written consent or notification. Students, and their parents or guardians, must let us know if they do not wish to be photographed or filmed.
1.11 DAC will process and share personal information provided by students in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and any other applicable data protection legislation.
3.2 Students are required to immediately report to DAC administration regarding any changes in their contact details (address, telephone, mobile number, email address).
6.2 Where material changes to these Terms and Conditions are to be implemented (prior to or after the contract being concluded with the student) DAC will obtain the student’s consent to the said changes by indicating the changes in the joining instructions or via separate correspondence in the event that the terms have been signed.
1. All the class timings and announcement from the academy will be notified through our Defence Academy App only, no other mode of communication is followed like calls and messages to candidates.
2. Students must have access to internet without interruption and electronic devices (Smart Phone, Tablet, Laptop, Desktop etc.,) for online classes.
3. Live classes and recorded classes are accessible to students to a particular period of time of validity, it should not be recorded or used for a different purpose apart from competitive exams, since it is defence job-oriented classes, students are asked to maintain information confidentially.
4. Students and parents have access to chat facility in the app and all the queries will be answered within 48 hours of working days.
5. DAC has the right to add or remove or make changes of student from any batch according to the application dates.
6. Online tests have to be attempted within the given time limit. No other exception will be given unless there is a technical error.
7. The online course cannot be changed or forwarded to other candidates once the mobile number is finally registered in the batch.
8. Registration will be considered as incomplete if all the required documents are not submitted within the given time limit.